This can be done by customising the Sales by Invoice Item report. We have help on customising reports here:
For a report of product sales to a customer in a specific period you can do the following by creating a customised copy of the Sales by Invoice Item report.
1. Click on the Sales by Invoice Item report.
2. Press Copy in the toolbar to create a copy of the report
3. Click the Change Filters button in the toolbar to show the Customise dialog.
At the bottom of the dialog there are 3 dropdowns. Make sure these are set to Customer, Date and Item Code.
4. Then click on the Customise Report tab in the dialog and make sure the columns you want to show are selected. You can also change the title of the report if you need.
5. Then click Close on the dialog.
6. At the top of the report there are now three filters available for Customer, Date and Product. Change the filter values as required for your report. If you leave the Item Code filter blank all products will be shown. Alternatively you can enter the code for a specific item.