Sometimes when placing or pasting a shortcut to SliQ Invoicing Plus onto your desktop, Windows using the default shortcut icon rather than the correct SliQ icon. After creating a shortcut to SliQ on your desktop, take the following steps to set the correct icon.
1. Click on the link below to load the SliQ icon into your web browser.
2. Right click on the icon and choose Save As ... to save the image to a folder on the hard drive on your PC, e.g. the C:\ drive.
3. Right click on the SliQ shortcut (with the wrong icon) on your desktop.
4. From the popup menu, choose Properties.
5. In the Properties dialog, press the Choose Icon button.
6. In the Choose Icon dialog, browse to the location where you saved the icon image in step 2, click on the icon and press the Open button.
Your shortcut should now be showing the correct icon.