If you have an Office 365 subscription and login you can use 365's SMTP email server with your Office 365 email in order to send invoices etc. by email using SliQ Invoicing.
To setup SliQ for SMTP using Office 365, following these instructions:-
1. Go to the Setup tab and select the Email subtab.
2. On the Email subtab, click the Email Sending Options button to bring up the Email Options dialog.
3. On the Email Options dialog, select the Send using SMTP radio button option.
4. Fill in the fields on the SMTP Details tab as follows:
SMTP Server Address: smtp.office365.com
SMTP Port: 587
From Email Address: Your Office 365 email
Use SSL: check the box
5. On the SMTP Authorisation tab, fill the fields as follows:
SMTP Server Username: Your Office 365 email
SMTP Server Password: Your Office 365 email password
6. Then click the Close button the close the Options dialog.
Now SliQ will send invoices etc. using SMTP whenever you click an Email button in the toolbar. Note that using SMTP also has the advantage that you can bulk email invoices and statements to customers.